Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hamburger - ham meatloaf - Very Good!

Today I was gone all day and came home really worn out. I walked in the kitchen and couldn't see a thing going on, so sighed - thinking that my husband must have decided it was my turn to cook.

Must have been that I was so tired my nose wasn't working - or maybe it was all the dust I'd been breathing outside in the wind all day. No matter - a new creation awaited my hunger.

Carl had made meatloaf of ground beef, little chunks of leftover potato, and a good portion of tiny ham cubes, along with some crumbled bread and a couple of eggs. The little ham cubes were left over from making homemade pizza on Sunday - the little tiny ones that I usually toss into a homemade soup.

Goes to show what good things can come out of a refrigerator full of leftovers!

Here's to tasty creativity!

No comments: