Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Off the hook with Papa's Pizza

Papa Murphy's that is... Carl got off the hook for cooking last night when our neighbor came by with a gift for me - a pizza all ready to go in the oven.

I love them, and Carl doesn't. He swears pizza gives him a stomach ache. Does that stop him from helping me eat them? Heck no. That pizza got him out of cooking. Funny how fast he learned that cooking every night gets to be a bore - and a challenge of some magnitude.

So my next challenge is to find him a good recipe for home-made pizza sauce. I think perhaps it's the preservatives they use in commercially made pizza that gives him a bad time. But as much as he likes baking bread, I think he'll enjoy making the crust. And God only knows what he'll come up with for toppings. As long as there's plenty of good cheese, I'll be happy.

Anyone have a pizza sauce recipe? If so, share please!

Yours for good eating,
Marte

No comments: